Whether you are camping, BBQing for yourself or guests this quick all-in-one dinner pouch has been a proven crowd pleaser and it’s also great as leftovers too.
The foundation is grilled smoked sausages with sauerkraut and mini-potatoes halved. From there add any summer veggies you’d like.
1) grill smoked sausages on the BBQ first to give the skin grill marks, then cut up
2) cut the mini new potatoes in half and toss them in oil and salt & pepper
3) in double tin foil add the sliced grilled sausages and the sauerkraut
4) then add the oiled potatoes
5) top with veggies: I like cherry tomatoes, green beans, baby or sliced carrots, chunks of zucchini (keep pieces big so they don’t go mushy)
6) fill free to add any herbs, garlic or spices you desire
8) fold up the tin foil to create a pouch easy to flip
7) with the BBQ around 350/400F grill the tin foil pocket filled with your sausages, veggie and potatoes for 20mins a side.
Happy Summer backyard eating!